In the interest of promoting responsible web site management and protecting the rights and privacy of visitors to this website, Acoustic Grill, has adopted the following policies.
- Acoustic Grill will not collect any confidential or sensitive information from our visitors without their knowledge and consent, and such information will be limited to that which is needed to properly service and support our customers and prospective customer wishes.
- Any information about our visitors which is collected will be used only as necessary to service and support visitor requests and, unless required by law, will not be released to any third party for any reason. We will not sell or donate customer lists, mailing lists or any other compilation of visitor information to anyone.
Acoustic Grills – Copyright Notice
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this website may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior consent from Acoustic Grill. Use of Web Site Information You may view, copy, print, and distribute documents available on this website subject to the following conditions:
- The document may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes;
- The document may not be modified or altered in any way;
- Acoustic Grill reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Acoustic Grill.
Elements of this website are protected by copyright laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part without the prior consent of Acoustic Grill.
The trademarks and logos displayed on this website are the property of Acoustic Grill and or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Acoustic Grill or such third party which may own the Marks. For further information please Contact Us.